ADMISSION IN BSS.
Admissions in the institution will be merit based. Admission forms will be issued after the declaration of SSC/ FA/FSC result by the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Peshawar. The students having minimum 50% marks in the previous SSC exam are eligible for science group and minimum 45% for humanities group. The admission committee of the institute will announce the last date for the submission of the admission forms and will also announce the date for entry test. It is mandatory for all students to appear in the entry/evaluation test conducted by the institute. The entry test/interview will evaluate the candidate’s qualification and aptitude for further study. Admission forms for BA/BSc./BEd. Will be issued by the institute as per the academic year of the concerned University. The student will have appear in the Test/Interview process as per the announced dates.
Admission rules:/admission policy
- Admission will start on the date announced by the admission committee and will continue according to the schedule of the board/ affiliated university.
- Late admission cases will be dealt strictly in accordance with the rules of BISEP/affiliated University.
- Candidates placed in E grade in intermediate/FA/FSc are not allowed to take admission.
- Candidates belonging to boards other than BISE Peshawar are advised to submit migration certificate along with their admission forms.
- Cases of the candidates indulging in any gross misconduct, political, illegal or criminal activities during their SSC/ intermediate period shall not be considered for admission at all.
- If the student apply for late admission, he/she has to produce an affidavit that he/she has not been admitted to any college previously and that he/she is availing the opportunity of admission for the first time. However such cases shall be processed according to the rules only if the seats are available
- The candidates late in submission of their application forms or failing to appear in test and/or interview on the notified date shall not be considered for admission.
- Principal (chairman)
- Shahida Banu
- Umee kulsum
- Maulana Aziz ullah
- Haider Ali
- Nadir Alam